A cross country road trip turns deadly for a group of friends, as a horrific and paralysing sickness engulfs them.
Only as the group try to escape the terror that their dire situation is revealed, along with the shocking realisation that the worst is yet to come!
Witness all the vile, stomach turning horror in this amazing, new horror film.
Will you survive?
What’s this website all about then?
The goal behind the Brain Sick Horror website is to detail from beginning to end the trials and tribulations of two filmmakers making a low budget, partially crowd funded, independent feature film for the first time.
This has been a dream of the filmmakers for the past 15 years, and we want you to come on the journey with us, whether you’re a horror film fan, aspiring filmmaker or just keen to learn about the process and have a laugh at our antics.
We want you to be a part of this film which is why we want YOUR feedback, YOUR ideas and YOUR help to make our dream of making a film come true, and make you feel proud to be apart of it!
What makes this film and website any different from other ones?
- Script – It’s original, scary and (hopefully) gives you enough nightmares for a lifetime.
- The script has a social commentary (rarely seen in horror films) on current, controversial themes.
- No CGI – A throw back to the old school horror of the 70’s and 80’s.
- Using inspiration from thousands of the very best games and films we have spent years of our lives on – see, it has come in handy!
- Crowd funded and independently financed
- Keen for people of many talents to get involved – this could be a foot in the door for you too!
- Provide in depth insights and tools for aspiring filmmakers
- Hopefully inspire others that making a feature film can be done, and to get out there and do it to!
Interested in helping by donating money towards the film? Click here
Want to get involved by donating items/ skills/ time to the film? Click here
Want to learn more about the Cast and Crew? Click here
Like to contact us? Click here